Like many organizations during this time, the Wanda Alston Foundation has undergone some big changes in order to maintain safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and wellbeing of our residents, staff, and the communities in which we work is our top priority. The Wanda Alston Foundation has implemented the following policies to address COVID-19.
- Temperature and symptom screening of all residents, staff, and guests entering the home
- Regular COVID-19 testing of staff and residents
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting within the homes
- PPE distribution
- Mask wearing and 6′ social distance protocols within the home
- Contact tracing & quarantine plan if necessary
Learn more about COVID-19 safety at coronavirus.dc.gov